Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Laugh/Cry

Ah me it is a "laugh about it or you will cry about it" time.

A few months ago one of my cats got sick - they couldn't tell me what was wrong and in the end they couldn't save her. On Sunday night my absolute favourite furry-baby started getting sick (the same symptoms). She spent Monday with the vet, again they couldn't tell me what was wrong. Thankfully she pulled through and is now getting better - but my wallet is lighter for the experience :P.

Last night I was so tired, but BSS Hubby wanted to watch a programme, so we stayed up. Which turned out to be a good thing cause otherwise we would have been fast asleep when the geyser burst...

I have just been going through my diary (counting my cycle days - cause that is how us IF sisters roll) and I realised that I have messed up my cycle count. I then realised that it doesn't matter... I didn't know if I should have been relieved cause it didn't matter or sad that it didn't matter.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gawd! What a rough time you've had!! They say it happens in three's - so let's hope you're over the worst!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - I should be a prize winning body builder by now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your kitty baby is fine.....

    ReplyDelete