Friday, March 12, 2010

Craaazy busy

Crazy Busy … doesn’t even come close to what I have been. My poor BSS Hubby suggested that we should see a movie (on Tues) I had to tell him, I could pencil him in on Sunday night – but only provisionally cause I didn’t know if I would still be conscious at that point!

I am proud to announce….. 5.9kgs lighter! Whhhhoooooooooooop whooooooooop!!!!

I am down a dress size :) Gym (I ate healthy anyway) and again CRAZY busy, which adds to the exercise.

So what have I been doing? Well the maid is on holiday :( , so ironing now joins my list. Thankfully BSS Hubby does most of the cleaning and cooking and no you can’t have him – he is allllllllllll mine.

I was doing a teaching for church on creativity – I will share some of it with you next week. So I have been reading up and writing out, changing my mind and starting again ...

I am under mountains of paper at work and set for 2 audits shortly. I cannot even begin to tell you how much that makes me want to run away and live the rest of my life on a hippy commune.

At night I have started a course about restoring Family Relationships. Which is hectic stuff. I shall be finished that by Sunday. Oh who am I kidding I’ll just be finished by Sunday!

Hope you are all having a less insane week.

1 comment: